- WP.8 – Hearts and Minds
- A "Hearts and Minds" Mass Media Campaign which was created and implemented by the Armenian and Georgian "Action Groups" was realised. The National Awareness Day was established. The campaign began during the second year and continued during the third year of the project.
- WP.9 – Models and Training Method Dissemination to Key Stakeholders
- In Georgia, Armenia and in the Russian Federation. The European partners of the project provided dissemination of the methods and the models of the training to the Armenian and Georgian Partner Country institutions in the project and also to the non direct beneficiaries of the project in the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan. This work package began during the second year and ended on the third month of the third year of the project.
- WP.11 – Final Project Conference
- This 2-day conference agenda included presentation of the project outcomes and outputs. This took place in Georgia at Shota Rustaveli Batumi State University, Georgia.
Exploration and Sustanability Strategies
- WP.10 – ASPIRE Modules
- ASPIRE modules were tested, adjusted and integrated.
Quality Assurance Strategies
- WP.13 – Quality Assurance Reports
- QA reports were provided during the whole program.
- WP.15 – Project Coordination Evaluation Reports
- Annual reports based on day-to-day coordination of the project activities by the grant holder and all partners.
- WP.18 – Final Project Meeting
- The final Project Management Meeting was held at Batumi University, Georgia.